Who is Eligible?
It is the policy of Mott Children's Health Center to establish and maintain client eligibility guidelines that are consistent with both the mission and/or are required to be in compliance with a specific contract, program, or project.
To be eligible for MCHC services the client must:
- Be a resident of Genesee County
- Meet the age guidelines: Birth - up to 19 years old
- Meet the Health Center’s Financial Guidelines (see below).
- A child who is a Ward of the Court automatically qualifies for MCHC services
- If the child has Medicaid, MIChild, Healthy Kids or other State subsidized Health Insurance it is not necessary to assess income. The only required proof of eligibility will be the child’s current insurance card.
- If the child is not covered by one of the State sponsored insurances, the maternal/paternal or custodial parent(s) must present evidence of income eligibility.
200% Federal Poverty Guidelines for 2017 – Updated Annually
Size of Family Per Year Per Month Per Week
1 24,120 2,010 464
2 32,480 2,707 625
3 40,840 3,403 785
4 49,200 4,100 946
5 57,560 4,797 1,107
6 65,920 5,493 1,268
7 74,280 6,190 1,428
8 82,640 6,887 1,589
Each Additional Add 8,360 696 160
How does one apply?
To apply for services at Mott Children’s Health Center call (810) 767-5750.
View map and directions to our location and office hours.
806 Tuuri Place
Flint, MI 48503
An online resource center providing you with additional helpful information.